Your Ideas Become Our Passion...
Many years ago, Glenn and his father completely restored a 1956 Ford F100 pickup truck, and right after they finished it, the truck was stolen. A local gang had taken the vehicle, removed all of the identifying numbers, and banged it all up. It was later found in a total state of disarray. This understandably caused great heartbreak to the father and son. They thought about starting over, but came to the conclusion that they just didn’t want to go through the entire process again - a truly frustrating position to be in. Fast forward to 2020, and that's where Classic Showcase stepped in to help recover a dream that had been lost...
Classic Showcase previously restored a 1954 Jaguar XK-120 for Glenn in 2018, and he was elated with the results we acheived for his Roadster. With that, he decided to commison us to help him with the second attempt at his family's Ford F100 dream project. This restoration effort is a welcome and unique addition to our usual British-German-Italian marque work, as Glenn is also requesting a number of high performance as well as comfort additions to this build. From custom wheels to a fully modernized interior with Bluetooth functionality, this F100 will be full of the classic styling of the period but with just enough modern touches to create a truly one of a kind classic Truck.
Various views of the F100 right after delivery and partial disassembly. As you can see, the truck and most of its components were in pieces, with a number of extra parts included. Our team immediately started dissasembling and organizing the F100 components, getting them ready for evaulation and eventual restoration in the approproate department.
• Roush 427 IR Engine making 550 horse power and
550 foot pounds of torque
• Alloy radiator with large electric cooling fan
• Strange Engineering coil overs
• Rear mounted alloy fuel tank with bed mounted filler
• Custom built Stainless Steel Headers & Dual Exaust
• Custom built ford 4r70w transmission with
Bluetooth tunable compushift controller.
• True Cool Transmission Cooler
• Art Morrison Sport GT chassis with 4 linked Rear End
and modern Rack and Pinion steering.
• Strange Engineering 9 inch rear end
• Wilwood 14 inch 6 Piston Brakes in the front and
Wilwood 13 inch 4 piston brakes in the rear.
• Fast Brand stand engine management
• Gear Reduction Starter
• Street Fire CD Ignition
• Filled Cowl Vent
• Filled side Cowl Vent
• Filled Fuel Tank fill hole in cab
• Filled all unnecessary holes in the firewall
• Rounded both front corners of the door openings
• Wiper mechanism delete
• Removed stock Rain Gutters
• Added heavy duty Sway Bars
• Fabricated storage compartment behind seat
• Fully custom interior
• Vintage Air Heating & Air Conditioning system
• Ididit Chrome Tilt Steering Column
• Billet Specialties 14 inch Hydro Custom D Shaped
14.5 inch Steering Wheel with Leather wrap
• All LED lighting
• Dakota digital instrument gauge cluster
• Custom Bench Seat trimmed in Tan Leather
with Center Console
• Boyd Covington Dual Wheels: Front=18in./Rear=20in.
• Bluetooth controlled hidden Stereo
• Custom Amplifier with hidden Speakers
• Sound Deadening
• Power Windows