2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
|Performance:||6 cylinder, 3.6 liter, 480 hp, twin turbo engine|
|Transmission:||Tiptronic automatic transmission|
|Color exterior:||Carrara White|
|Color interior:||Sand Beige (Full Leather)|
|Features:||Sport Suspension, Traction Control, Stability Control, Sunroof, ABS|
This 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo is an exceptionally well-preserved example of an iconic sports car with only one owner and a mere 106 miles driven since new! It is indeed a rare find that is sure to excite both Porsche collectors, as well as enthusiasts alike, and presents as a 2009 time capsule, straight from the showroom floor! Many Porsche collectors
The Turbo was purchased new from a Porsche dealership by a collector in 2009, and included an impressive build sheet that spared no expense, offering the best in both performance and comfort; the collector unfortunately passed away before being able to fully experience the car, and as such the 911 has remained in storage before being included in the owner’s estate sale – where Classic Showcase was fortunate enough to acquire it.
Upon purchase, our team immediately had the 911 Turbo transported directly to Porsche Carlsbad – a well-known and established Porsche authorized sales and service center in Carlsbad, CA. A senior technician did a complete top to bottom inspection of the car and prepared a written report and comprehensive summary of the example. After receiving the report, we authorized a 12 year/12,000 service to be performed to the car, only because of the duration of storage. Included in this major service: all belts and fluids changed, all filters changed, evacuation of brake fluid followed by a flush and bleeding, and new transmission fluid.
Now, we are pleased to present this amazing sports car to collectors and enthusiasts of fine German automobiles. This rare opportunity doesn’t present itself often, especially with an example that is packed with performance and comfort options such as this! From the mechanicals to the luxurious and highly detailed interior, this Porsche is a modern marvel that combines classic 911 stylings with the modernized performance and options of today.
The 911 features all-wheel drive, sport suspension, traction control, stability control, sunroof and ABS. The car's exterior is finished in a classic Carrara White color, with the interior in Sand Beige, creating a timeless and sophisticated look, and presenting wonderfully with no notable blemishes or imperfections. With its ultra low-mileage and single past ownership, impressive performance, distinctive design, and pristine condition, this Porsche 911 Turbo is a must-see for anyone in the market for a high-end sports car.
• Full Leather interior with Alcantara headliner
• Tiptronic S
• Heated Front Seats, Seat ventilation
• Bluetooth Phone Interface
• Sport Chrono Package Turbo
• Floor Mats in Interior Color
• Universal Audio Interface
• Power tilt & sliding sunroof
• Fully electric seats with lumbar & driver memo
• Bi Xenon headlights with leveling & cleaning system, coming home function
• PCM with Navigation system
• MP3-capable CD player, Bose Surround Sound
• Full climate control with active carbon filter
• Remote entry alarm with int surveillance
• Homelink, Cruise Control, 3 power sockets
• On Board Computer
This example also features the coveted Mezger engine; Hans Mezger was the absolute authority on engines at Porsche. He developed the air-cooled six-cylinder boxer engine of the 911 and the 12-cylinder 917 engine, which won at Le Mans. He took the turbo engine onto the racetrack and then into series production.
Mechanical features include:
• Dry sump lubrication (with external oil tank)
• Double overhead cams (with 4 valves per cylinder)
• VarioCam Plus variable valve timing and lift
• Twin turbochargers with VTG (Variable Turbine Geometry), twin intercoolers.
• Cylinder specific anti-knock control
• 6 speed manual transmission with dual mass flywheel
• All wheel drive with map controlled PTM
• Porsche Traction Management
• Electronically controlled center differential
• PSM (Porsche Stability Management) with ABS, ASR, ABD and MSR
• PASM - Porsche Active Suspension Management
• Braking Readiness function with Brake Assist
• TPM - Tire Pressure Monitoring
In the world of premium sports cars few names stand as strong as the Porsche 911. The rear-engine rear-drive icon has dazzled performance driving fans around the world since it was introduced in 1964. With so much of the Porsche mystique tied to the success of the 911 it is understandable that changes to the model tend to be subtle and deliberate. The current generation 911, internally dubbed the 997, was launched in 2005 and carries on for 2009 with light exterior revisions and more extensive mechanical improvements. Available in coupe, convertible or glass-roof Targa body styles the 911 carries on as one of the most recognizable aspirational performance cars currently sold.