2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
|6 cylinder, 3.6 liter, 480 hp, twin turbo engine
|Tiptronic S automatic transmission
|Sand Beige (Full Leather)
|Recent 12-year/120,000-mile major service; Sport Suspension, Traction Control, Stability Control, Sunroof, ABS
|108 original miles showing
|Front: Pirelli Pzero 235/35ZR19 / Rear: Pirelli Pzero 305/30/ZR19
This 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo is an exceptionally well-preserved example of an iconic sports car with only one owner and a mere 108 miles driven since new! It is indeed a rare find that is sure to excite both Porsche collectors, as well as enthusiasts alike, and presents as a 2009 time capsule, straight from the showroom floor! This 997.1 Turbo was purchased new from a Porsche dealership by a collector in 2009, and included an impressive build sheet that spared no expense, offering the best in both performance and comfort. The collector unfortunately passed away before being able to fully experience the car, and as such the 911 remained in storage before being included in the owner’s estate sale – where Classic Showcase was fortunate enough to acquire it.
Upon purchase, our team immediately had the 911 Turbo transported directly to Porsche Carlsbad – a well-known and established Porsche authorized sales and service center in Carlsbad, CA. A senior technician did a complete top to bottom inspection of the car and prepared a written report and comprehensive summary of the example. After receiving the report, we authorized a 12 year/120,000-mile major service to be performed to the car, only because of the duration of storage. Included in this major service was the replacement of all belts, all filters, and the draining/changing of all fluids.
Now, we are pleased to present this amazing sports car to collectors and enthusiasts of fine German automobiles. This rare opportunity doesn’t present itself often, especially with an example that is packed with performance and comfort options such as this! From the mechanicals to the luxurious and highly detailed interior, this Porsche is a modern marvel that combines classic 911 stylings with the modernized performance and comforts of today.
The 911’s exterior is finished in a classic Carrara White color, with the interior in Sand Beige, creating a timeless and sophisticated look and presenting wonderfully with no notable blemishes or imperfections. With its ultra low mileage and single past ownership, impressive performance, distinctive design, and pristine condition, this Porsche 911 Turbo is a must-see for anyone in the market for a true high-end sports car.
• Sport Chrono Package Turbo
• Full Leather interior with Alcantara headliner
• Tiptronic S Transmission
• PASM - Porsche Active Suspension Management
• Electronically controlled heated & ventilated Front Seats
• Bluetooth Phone Interface
• Floor Mats in Interior Color
• Universal Audio Interface
• Power tilt & sliding sunroof
• PCM with Navigation system
• MP3-capable CD player, Bose Surround Sound
This example is also known as a “997.1” – Porsche’s internal designation for 911s manufactured between 2004 (as Model Year 2005) and 2013. This example also features the coveted Mezger engine; Hans Mezger was the absolute authority on engines at Porsche. He developed the air-cooled six-cylinder boxer engine of the 997.1 and the 12-cylinder 917 engine, which won at Le Mans. He took the turbo engine onto the racetrack and then into series production. 2009 was the final year of Mezger engine in any Porsche.
Mechanical features include:
• All-Wheel Drive
• Fully electric seats with lumbar & driver memo
• Bi Xenon headlights with leveling & cleaning system, coming home function
• Dry sump lubrication (with external oil tank)
• Double overhead cams (with 4 valves per cylinder)
• VarioCam Plus variable valve timing and lift
• Twin turbochargers with VTG (Variable Turbine Geometry) & twin intercoolers.
• Cylinder specific anti-knock control
• Active All-wheel drive
• Porsche Traction Management
• Full climate control with active carbon filter
• Homelink, Cruise Control, 3 power sockets
• Electronically controlled differential
• PSM (Porsche Stability Management) with ABS, ASR, ABD and MSR
• Braking Readiness function with Brake Assist
• TPM - Tire Pressure Monitoring
• Remote entry alarm with intuitive surveillance
Start-Up and Walk-Around Videos
In the world of premium sports cars few names stand as strong as the Porsche 911. The rear-engine rear-drive icon has dazzled performance driving fans around the world since it was introduced in 1964. With so much of the Porsche mystique tied to the success of the 911 it is understandable that changes to the model tend to be subtle and deliberate. The current generation 911, internally dubbed the 997, was launched in 2005 and carries on for 2009 with light exterior revisions and more extensive mechanical improvements. Available in coupe, convertible or glass-roof Targa body styles the 911 carries on as one of the most recognizable aspirational performance cars currently sold.